A sanctuary for those looking to find a comfortable environment to roleplay.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A message for CPRoleplay members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazy-D
Dipshit
Dipshit


Title : Forum User
Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-04

PostSubject: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Some of you may notice CPR has been closed because everyone suddenly disappeared around the time this forum sprung up.

As I see it, you convinced people to just turn their back on Skyfire because you had an argument about GameStop, of all places. Anyone who just ran off on sky without saying a damn word, should feel like a piece of crap, What did sky do to have everyone just up and disappear? I'm sure this post will be deleted and I will be banned, however I can't idly sit by and watch people disappear because one person decides they don't agree with someone and gets all personal over a store.

Boycotts should be about bigger things that actually benefit mankind, like CIVIL RIGHTS, and big horrible corporations like ENRON, and certain cigarette companies who PERFORM LIVE AUTOPSIES ON KIDNAPPED PUPPIES. Not because you got a little bad service from a used game store.

I'm sorry Kinny, I do not agree with this at all, and if I'm not banned/blocked/deleted, I really don't want to hear anymore about gamestop, I've got eviler things to glare at, like Capitolism.

And please, next time instead of just killing the forum, put a link in your signature like Hinaoki did.

If you want to see me, go here
http://z15.invisionfree.com/PLFoRP/index.php?showtopic=2&st=0#entry5209

It's not complete but feel free to use the discussion forums while I build it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heywood Giblome
Dipshit
Dipshit


Title :
Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Lazy-D wrote:
Some of you may notice CPR has been closed because everyone suddenly disappeared around the time this forum sprung up.

As I see it, you convinced people to just turn their back on Skyfire because you had an argument about GameStop, of all places. Anyone who just ran off on sky without saying a damn word, should feel like a piece of crap, What did sky do to have everyone just up and disappear? I'm sure this post will be deleted and I will be banned, however I can't idly sit by and watch people disappear because one person decides they don't agree with someone and gets all personal over a store.

Boycotts should be about bigger things that actually benefit mankind, like CIVIL RIGHTS, and big horrible corporations like ENRON, and certain cigarette companies who PERFORM LIVE AUTOPSIES ON KIDNAPPED PUPPIES. Not because you got a little bad service from a used game store.

I'm sorry Kinny, I do not agree with this at all, and if I'm not banned/blocked/deleted, I really don't want to hear anymore about gamestop, I've got eviler things to glare at, like Capitalism.

And please, next time instead of just killing the forum, put a link in your signature like Hinaoki did.

If you want to see me, go here
http://z15.invisionfree.com/PLFoRP/index.php?showtopic=2&st=0#entry5209

It's not complete but feel free to use the discussion forums while I build it.


Fucking really? Is this what it's all about some fucking horseshit over that Gamestop thing?

And here I though it was the honeyed words of promises of actual forum activity bringing people over.

On one hand I disapprove of this, but on the other I am envious that I can't get the lot of you to do my shit that I can't be assed to do. Oh right were where we? Right this farce.
You all went full retard, also lol at ranting about capitalism.

This is stupid (on par for the internet) and you should feel bad. The forums will die because you're all a bunch of lazy bastard wallflowers dependent on someone else making the first move.

Anyway send Sky my condolences and I await to see which forum succeeds because that's where I'll be at.



Last edited by Heywood Giblome on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because fuck you I can)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihisa
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Scion of cookie kingdom
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 26
Location : Gainesville Florida

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I've already said my piece on this and believe posts like this should just be rendered null. That being said it breaks my heart to see Sky's putting down CPR, and I hope she changes her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay_Redux/index.php?act=idx
Lazy-D
Dipshit
Dipshit


Title : Forum User
Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 pm

The whole Dilemma is stupid, as for what I've seen of this Kinny wouldn't stop ranting about GaemStap, and decided to herd members to her forum instead of advertising her forum the polite way, and putting a link in her signature like Kristy did.

It doesn't click with me morally to just destroy a community someone worked so hard to create over an argument about GaemStap. I've heard that sky has been acting crazy too, but I have seen no logs stating how crazy she is acting.

Judging by how I was told the story by Kinsenka herself was that she, had a falling out with sky, because sky thought boycotting gamestop was stupid. Which indicates to me that Sky got fed up with gamestop, as quickly as I did, I eventually changed the damn subject to something less irritating. I'm sorry to be harsh on you kinny, but I don't think anyone wants to hear another word about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heywood Giblome
Dipshit
Dipshit


Title :
Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 am

Vouching for myself I left because around said "herding" happened the already horrid pace of activity seemed to imploded into oblivion. Got told this new one would try to be a little bit less lethargic and here I am now.

Anyway I await to see what happens next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinsenka
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Title : Benevolent Dictator
Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:09 am

Delete this? You wish, fucktard. I left that forum because that was the nail that sealed the coffin, not because of a tiny disagreement. Sky, herself, can testify that we've had countless tiny disagreements. I had been through with her stupid Nazi leadership and how she put herself above others frequently as if she were a deity. She forced people to conform to her rules and she was a nitpicking sack of shit.

You know, I frankly don't understand why I still put up with you dipshits. Twigbot (Hollywood Giblome) is the worst excuse for a troll I have ever met in my life, Lazy-D takes lessons from Sky on dictatorship and probably reads Maddox's website like it's the gospel, Akkhenaton is a condescending and arrogant asshole who manages to actually put himself on a higher pedestal than Sky could imagine, and the rest of you fuckers are mindslaves to Sky. The only people who I have anything more than remote respect for are Kristy and Tears.

You assholes are the reason that I gave up on CPRoleplay long ago, and truthfully I would sell my soul if it meant I never had to even think about you amateur, lackluster, slack-jawed, monotonous cows that dare call yourselves roleplayers ever again. The reason I ever settled for you assholes is because I realized that the only other faggots I could try and get roleplay out of would have tried to stick their furry dick inside of my characters.

I'm tired of all your bitching and moaning. You know what's more exciting than you morons? Sticking my hand in a wood-chipper. At least I'd get to go to the hospital and waste state taxes. I've lost every shred of respect for all of you.

Don't bother to ever contact me again, because I am going to go to every length imaginable to avoid you dipshits (and fail troll). In fact, don't even bother to be expecting me around any of your forums, let alone something that Sky is a member of. None of you even deserve my attention of ruining the internet for you. Like that makes me the better person; it's like picking on retarded children. That's exactly what you faggots are. You have attracted drama with you like I'm watching Hamlet reinacted in the Shakespearean era and not at a shitty high school play.

Honestly, I'm surprised I've written this much crap just to flame any of you. I think the most fitting thing for any of you to do would be getting crammed in a safe that's barely big enough to fit you comfortably and locked away, and that safe be hidden underneath layers of dried cement. Maybe if any of you had put half that drama you fucking shove down my throat into roleplaying, we wouldn't be in the fucking Stone Age of Forum Roleplaying. But alas, CPRoleplay has finally closed after begging for death like a man who has lost nearly all his blood but still can't die.

I hope you have fun at Lazy-D's fucking forum. I'd honestly love to see it survive past twenty members. I will eat my own shit and post a video of it if this happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artasylum.forumotion.com
Lazy-D
Dipshit
Dipshit


Title : Forum User
Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:07 am

Thank you for taking the time to inform me that you replied to this thread, and as such are expecting a response. It takes a lot of guts to insult people when someone has posted a link on your forum, I respect that, Here's a Gorilla highfiving a shark.



and this silly little fiasco, though it has forced CPRoleplay, has been very amusing. How could I not resist giving a response? You and sky both get worked up over stupid shit, and it's very reasonable that it escalated to this, but really this is just self destructiveness you two have to be quite amusing. How do you honestly think you were acting? Do you think any of this you've done has logic behind it? It's Drama, it is merely there for an observers amusement. Your judgement is clouded, and this is why you continue to continue to do this.

Call me a bitch, I really don't care, watching you lying in a pile of your insecure filth, gives people someone to feel better than, I can see this has happened on more than one occaision, as people who know you quite well know that you have quite a record for such behavior.

You've shown shame for it before, however it is looking more and more like a vicious cycle caused by your own insecurities.

Also, smart move insulting a handfull of people that know your secret, I'll keep it, but will they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinsenka
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Title : Benevolent Dictator
Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Lazy-D wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to inform me that you replied to this thread, and as such are expecting a response. It takes a lot of guts to insult people when someone has posted a link on your forum, I respect that, Here's a Gorilla highfiving a shark.


Not really. I could post a link to a YouTube video and nobody would give a crap. So, did you specifically mean that you posted a link to a forum, or...?

I believe I've already said I want nothing to do with you people, so what makes you think I need guts to say this?

Lazy-D wrote:
and this silly little fiasco, though it has forced CPRoleplay, has been very amusing. How could I not resist giving a response?

You mean me starting a forum for roleplayers to go to is... humorous? I started this because I'm just as certain that people were getting tired with Sky's nitpicking and inactivity, so I tried to start a roleplay forum. What you're essentially saying is that it would be humorous if someone bought a video game console because they liked video games and wanted to play it. Believe me, if such an adept at "drama" such as myself could ignore it, you can too if you're so much higher than me.

Lazy-D wrote:
You and sky both get worked up over stupid shit, and it's very reasonable that it escalated to this, but really this is just self destructiveness you two have to be quite amusing.

... So, then, what are you arguing? It's reasonable that I got upset at Sky and her closing her forum as a result is amusing? I suppose so considering that the fact that she believes I was conspiring against her caused her to shut down her forum. Not once did I say anywhere that I wanted Sky out of this forum. She could have joined and I wouldn't give a shit. I wasn't out to destroy anything. If people wanted to stay on CPR, then that's their own agenda. I only wanted a roleplaying forum where people actually roleplayed. Seems logical, like if you're hungry, you eat food.

Lazy-D wrote:
How do you honestly think you were acting? Do you think any of this you've done has logic behind it?

Yes. I got tired of Sky and left. That's like saying it's illogical to stop hitting yourself on the head with a hammer. Of course I would stop, because it's fucking painful and it's retarded to continue doing such a thing.

Lazy-D wrote:
It's Drama, it is merely there for an observers amusement. Your judgement is clouded, and this is why you continue to continue to do this.

Right now, all you've argued are contradicting statements and ad hominem attacks. I'm insecure, I cause drama, it's illogical that I didn't want to hang around Sky because I didn't like her... You've failed the debate. See me after class, miss.

Lazy-D wrote:
Call me a bitch, I really don't care, watching you lying in a pile of your insecure filth, gives people someone to feel better than, I can see this has happened on more than one occaision, as people who know you quite well know that you have quite a record for such behavior.

Oh wow, what is this? A credible argument? Gasp! I hadn't thought that you were capable of such. It's true that I have caused drama in the past; I cannot deny that, and anyone can testify that my sentiments have gotten in the way of many things before. But then, if I had no sentiments, why would I want to start a roleplay board to begin with? That's a simple pleasure.

Of course, you did realize that you were about to go in for a head-on collision into a building, but at the last second you veered away and followed the road with an argument that - while appears like a young teenager is the driver - at least obeys the driving laws.

But unfortunately you're on the wrong road because my past incidents have nothing to do with this situation.

Lazy-D wrote:
You've shown shame for it before, however it is looking more and more like a vicious cycle caused by your own insecurities.

What, you mean like how I started a forum for roleplaying? If I hadn't known any better, I'd say you don't actually know the full story behind this.

Lazy-D wrote:
Also, smart move insulting a handfull of people that know your secret, I'll keep it, but will they?

I think you just looked at my reply and saw some insults in there like "dipshit" and assumed it wasn't worth your time reading. Now that's true, but when you're actually going to sit down and take the time to write a reply to that, it makes you look like an idiot.

Now here's the problem we're faced with: People happen to know my "secret" and yet I've insulted them. On the other hand, I've already said that I don't care to associated myself with these morons (that includes you) any longer.

It's not really a secret when so many people know it. In fact, I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is: I don't care about you people any longer, so here's my secret.

I'm a male. An 18-year-old male who has harassed and befriended Sky off and on for six years. The reason I posed as a female was because I was shunned from CPR's "community" a while back and decided to try and get back in because if not for Sky, then for the other members who at the time, I thought could roleplay with more than a single pulse. I see I was wrong in my decision, but I was right to fake being a female because it managed to give you assholes such hard-ons that you didn't care about any of the drama I started and were willing to forgive and forget about the shit that one of the few existing "females" in the "community" had given you.

I'll even leave this reply up for you all to look at. This is proof I do not care, despite you firmly believing that I give a shit what you people are considering doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artasylum.forumotion.com
Lazy-D
Dipshit
Dipshit


Title : Forum User
Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm so glad you've taken the time to respond to this again, I was honestly getting bored and wondering if you have given up on such conversations. I see you took time in desperation to dissect my post looking to strategize, well done, you found out I'm not putting any effort into this argument because it is arguably silly.

I'm also glad to see you've quit hiding behind your little mask Nick, I mean whats the point in concealing your identity when you're so eager to make enemies, you might as well reintroduce yourself. As I see it, you were bugging the shit out of people, as I had witnessed it myself and barely changed the topic with the perplexed expression of 'wtf was that about', and went on a silly little tantrum with with the other little grublet over a silly disagreement. It's quite funny like watching 2 spoiled debutants have a slapfight.

While I don't know or really care who did what, I know this much, you were overreacting, which was hillarious at first, but then got on my nerves. Immature conflicts like this happen all the time on the internets, especially in ROLEPLAY FORUMS. I've seen this silly shit happen because their communities are either run by or full of unstable wrecks.

Proof of your immaturity just came in not too long ago, with the title 'Dip-Shit' Hillarious! You deserve a round of applause for your maturity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinsenka
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Title : Benevolent Dictator
Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 am

Lazy-D wrote:
I'm so glad you've taken the time to respond to this again, I was honestly getting bored and wondering if you have given up on such conversations. I see you took time in desperation to dissect my post looking to strategize, well done, you found out I'm not putting any effort into this argument because it is arguably silly.

Or maybe you just can't make an argument. If you didn't plan on putting any effort into it, then why did you write the argument to begin with? That would mean putting effort into it, and therefore, you contradict yourself once more.

Quote :
I'm also glad to see you've quit hiding behind your little mask Nick,

And boy was that mask not worth the upkeep.

Quote :
I mean whats the point in concealing your identity when you're so eager to make enemies, you might as well reintroduce yourself.

Probably. But it's easier for me to fake it. Now I see the error of my ways.

Quote :
As I see it, you were bugging the shit out of people, as I had witnessed it myself and barely changed the topic with the perplexed expression of 'wtf was that about', and went on a silly little tantrum with with the other little grublet over a silly disagreement. It's quite funny like watching 2 spoiled debutants have a slapfight.

How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't because of that? It's like you're a child that expects me to spoon-feed him... or her in your case, though I could never be sure what gender you were, it barely matters to me. You were nice enough to keep mine a secret, so I really don't care to interrogate my "friends."

Quote :
While I don't know or really care who did what, I know this much, you were overreacting, which was hillarious at first, but then got on my nerves. Immature conflicts like this happen all the time on the internets, especially in ROLEPLAY FORUMS. I've seen this silly shit happen because their communities are either run by or full of unstable wrecks.

Uh, yeah. That's why I broke off. You just described Sky for me. She starts immature conflicts and refuses to accept responsibility for them.

Quote :
Proof of your immaturity just came in not too long ago, with the title 'Dip-Shit' Hillarious! You deserve a round of applause for your maturity.

Of course. It's a breath of fresh air to stop being mature for a short moment.

Proof of your immaturity was not only advertising another forum to others in order to make them leave - which is apparently what you're arguing against - but the fact that you are half-assing arguments. Oh, and that gorilla high-fiving a shark was a rather infantile rebuttal, as well.

You know, I suppose I am contradicting myself by continuing to have this silly little debate with you when I said I wanted nothing to do with you. See, I can get bored too, but at least my pastime involves more than a couple functional brain-cells to comprehend. Your pastime is wasting my time. My pastime is rendering your pastime obsolete by making it fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artasylum.forumotion.com
Akihisa
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Scion of cookie kingdom
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 26
Location : Gainesville Florida

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 am

You're sick of the drama? Then live with it, because drama follows everyone, everywhere. It's an unavoidable aspect of life that's there to tell you "Hey~! You have too much fucking time on your hands!".
My my, I swear-- Everything you all do is for pure sentimental reasons. It's been interesting watching people carry out these silly vendettas, lying, cheating, mindlessly insulting others while at the same time insult themselves.

I swear, people can be so fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay_Redux/index.php?act=idx
Kristy K
Fanservice Girl
Fanservice Girl
avatar

Title : Prosodemically yours
Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 20
Location : Space. Somewhere.

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 pm

The drama, it's here.

Honestly, I can't say much. I don't hate anybody on Kin's side and I don't hate anyone on Sky's side. I just tagged along because I enjoy being part of society.

This is not society. Kin tried to rebuild something and all you did, Lazy-D, is just try and bring it down by bringing an old argument where it doesn't belong. I really don't care about the feuds you people have--but it gets tiring and counterproductive when your issues turn around and keep you from the main goal, which is having roleplayers who are not pompous assholes to each other.

So shake hands, get along, hug each other; if not, then just don't bring it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.realphobia.com/
Akihisa
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Scion of cookie kingdom
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 26
Location : Gainesville Florida

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:42 pm

It's the role player's curse. Drama follows us like plague on flees...
I'm not that much caring about it though, I'm not really a man.
I'm actually two midgets in a costume.
I'm not really two midgets in a costume, I'm actually Bugs Bunny.
I'm not really Bugs Bunny, I'm actually Obama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay_Redux/index.php?act=idx
Kinsenka
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Title : Benevolent Dictator
Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Akihisa wrote:
I swear, people can be so fun.

Hey, Julia Roberts called. She wants her ego back. You act like you're above it when in fact, you're quite a guilty party of causing drama yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artasylum.forumotion.com
Akihisa
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Scion of cookie kingdom
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 26
Location : Gainesville Florida

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Kinsenka wrote:
Akihisa wrote:
I swear, people can be so fun.

Hey, Julia Roberts called. She wants her ego back. You act like you're above it when in fact, you're quite a guilty party of causing drama yourself.

How cute, when have I denied such a claim? You know, this about the fifty-ish time I've seen you say those exact words phrased differently--- It's as if that's the only thing you have to say in a situation like this. As unimportant as that actually was, I still wanted to state the fact. Anywho--- Nick? Is it? Still need a new boyfriend? Only kidding... Or am I? Wink
Look at yourself, now look at me. Now back to yourself and back to me. Sadly, you aren't me--- But you can be if you rub this animal feces all over your face and smile. -- Wait..? Am I just blabbering on about non important things again? Damnit, I really need to work on that... Gah, trolling is difficult. Twig, you need to teach me how to do this someday...
Wait... Julia Roberts...? That woman from Ocean's Eleven?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay_Redux/index.php?act=idx
Artanis186
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Hierarch
Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 25
Location : North America

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Akihisa wrote:
It's an unavoidable aspect of life
I'd disagree. I'm fairly immune to its effects, and usually chuckle about others' drama.

On another note, this is what makes me a terrible RPer. I can rarely even think up a paragraph and here you guys are all having like, 4-5 paragraphs per post.


Kinsenka wrote:
I'm tired of all your bitching and moaning.
Am I the only one that finds this mildly hypocritical? Just sayin'.

EDIT: Awwww yeeeeh, page 2.

EDIT2:
Kinsenka wrote:
Delete this? You wish
Not doing so is fairly unprofessional, though it's been clearly recognized that professionalism is not what you're going for, with these posts. This entire topic isn't in the right section. Could you at least move it to somewhere more appropriate?

EDIT3: Another reason I'm not a great RPer, I usually think of more crap to say after I post and edit it. :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinsenka
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Title : Benevolent Dictator
Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Akihisa wrote:
Kinsenka wrote:
Akihisa wrote:
I swear, people can be so fun.

Hey, Julia Roberts called. She wants her ego back. You act like you're above it when in fact, you're quite a guilty party of causing drama yourself.

How cute, when have I denied such a claim? You know, this about the fifty-ish time I've seen you say those exact words phrased differently--- It's as if that's the only thing you have to say in a situation like this.

No, you just don't necessitate me coming up with a different, clever line. But once again, you prove that you believe you're above drama when you've in fact been guilty of causing it in the past. There's a word for doublethink in real life: it's called hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artasylum.forumotion.com
Artanis186
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Hierarch
Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 25
Location : North America

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm

You're all drama-crazed, can't we leave it at that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihisa
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Scion of cookie kingdom
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 26
Location : Gainesville Florida

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Artanis186 wrote:
You're all drama-crazed, can't we leave it at that?

Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor not a murderer!

Also, KIIIIN, when have I ever said I was above the drama?
Stop accusing people of things they've never done or say just because that's all you can (or seem) to ever assume something is, it's almost as if you're trying to put heat on other people and I swear you can be so pretentious. At least I don't act like I'm something I'm not, 90 percent of the time..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay_Redux/index.php?act=idx
Kinsenka
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Title : Benevolent Dictator
Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Akihisa wrote:
Artanis186 wrote:
You're all drama-crazed, can't we leave it at that?

Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor not a murderer!

Also, KIIIIN, when have I ever said I was above the drama?
Stop accusing people of things they've never done or say just because that's all you can (or seem) to ever assume something is, it's almost as if you're trying to put heat on other people and I swear you can be so pretentious. At least I don't act like I'm something I'm not, 90 percent of the time..

I am putting heat on you, because you are pretending to be something you're not, unless that something happens to be a hypocrite. If you berate someone for drama, you shouldn't be a sponsor of it yourself. It seems as logical as not choking on your own spit.

The reason that this forum is still around is because as much as I don't want to keep it up, you kids would pull the childish "oh, too scared/ragequit? lol" card out on me. I'd like to take it down because I'd like to spare you idiots humiliation. I don't like people who brag about being open-minded, but you idiots are so close-minded, I couldn't open your heads up a circular saw no matter how hard I tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artasylum.forumotion.com
Akihisa
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Scion of cookie kingdom
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 26
Location : Gainesville Florida

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Kinsenka wrote:
Akihisa wrote:
Artanis186 wrote:
You're all drama-crazed, can't we leave it at that?

Damnit Jim, I'm a doctor not a murderer!

Also, KIIIIN, when have I ever said I was above the drama?
Stop accusing people of things they've never done or say just because that's all you can (or seem) to ever assume something is, it's almost as if you're trying to put heat on other people and I swear you can be so pretentious. At least I don't act like I'm something I'm not, 90 percent of the time..

I am putting heat on you, because you are pretending to be something you're not, unless that something happens to be a hypocrite. If you berate someone for drama, you shouldn't be a sponsor of it yourself. It seems as logical as not choking on your own spit.

The reason that this forum is still around is because as much as I don't want to keep it up, you kids would pull the childish "oh, too scared/ragequit? lol" card out on me. I'd like to take it down because I'd like to spare you idiots humiliation. I don't like people who brag about being open-minded, but you idiots are so close-minded, I couldn't open your heads up a circular saw no matter how hard I tried.

Sounds like to me that actually you care somewhat to hear what we think and say (My my, you child you~! *Plays with his Barny toys---What? They're fun, fuck you!), and when have I ever berated you for causing drama? Would you mind to clarifying this for me and the glorious dipshits of Art Asylum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay_Redux/index.php?act=idx
Artanis186
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Hierarch
Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 25
Location : North America

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:09 am

Can we at least rename this thread to 'The Great Drama Debate'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinsenka
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Title : Benevolent Dictator
Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 25
Location : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:11 am

Akihisa wrote:
and when have I ever berated you for causing drama? Would you mind to clarifying this for me and the glorious dipshits of Art Asylum?

Akihisa wrote:
You're sick of the drama? Then live with it, because drama follows everyone, everywhere. It's an unavoidable aspect of life that's there to tell you "Hey~! You have too much fucking time on your hands!".
My my, I swear-- Everything you all do is for pure sentimental reasons. It's been interesting watching people carry out these silly vendettas, lying, cheating, mindlessly insulting others while at the same time insult themselves.

I swear, people can be so fun.

Try reading your own posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artasylum.forumotion.com
Artanis186
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Hierarch
Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 25
Location : North America

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

Kinsenka wrote:
Try reading your own posts.

Sorry to say, but those two posts don't relate in the way you want them to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihisa
Dipshit
Dipshit
avatar

Title : Scion of cookie kingdom
Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 26
Location : Gainesville Florida

PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:59 am

That in no way shape or form is me berating you for causing drama. Rolling Eyes
How did you even come to that conclusion? scratch
*Reflects upon this* study
Looks like to me I'm only stating that it's enjoyable to watch all of this happen. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z7.invisionfree.com/CPRoleplay_Redux/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A message for CPRoleplay members   

Back to top Go down
 
A message for CPRoleplay members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Imperial Guard Message Board
» BASIC RUNNING MESSAGE DISPLAY
» Post Count Rules for New Members
» Friends List "Visit" message
» Message from GI

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Asylum :: Essential Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: